On the resume editor page:
- Select “Slide” from the template list on the right side to embed it.
- Click on "Edit Link" in the upper-left corner of the slide and paste the link to the slide.
Slides can be embedded in the following ways:
- Google Slide link
(1) Go to Google Drive and copy the link for the slide you would like to share.
(2) Paste it into the window of "Edit Link".
(Please remember to set sharing permissions to “anyone with the link can view it".)
- Linkedin SlideShare
(1) Click on "Share".
(2) Under Embed, copy the link inside src=" “. (do not include src='''')
The procedure is the same as embedding slides.
From the template list on the right, click on "Video" to embed the video template, Click "Edit Link" in the upper-left corner of the video to insert the link to the video.
Video links CakeResume Supports: