CakeResume provides many nicely-designed templates and supports multimedia files, allowing users to easily create a personalized resume page. You can insert photos, videos, slides, PDF, and etc..
1. Go to the Dashboard, click on "My Resumes". You can create new resumes through the following ways:
(1) Export your profile to a resume
After finishing filling in all the personal information on Dashboard, click on "Export your profile to a resume".
(2) Create a whole new resume
Select "Make resume from scratch".
If you would like to edit your existing resume, click on "Edit" in the lower-left corner to bring up the editor.
Resume Editor components:
- Resume Template List: You can select any resume template you would like to use here. Use the filter above to filter templates based on their type.
- Text Editor: This will be shown when the text is clicked. You can format texts, paragraphs, or insert icons with it.
- Template Management: You can move, copy, or delete the templates as well as view and edit the source code.