CakeResume provides many nicely-designed templates and supports multimedia files, allowing users to easily create a personalized resume page. You can insert photos, videos, slides, PDF, and etc..
First, you need to go to the Dashboard, click on "Resumes".
Then you can create new resumes through the following ways:
- Create from profile：After finishing filling in all the personal information (up to 75%) on Dashboard, click on "Create from profile" to automatically create resume based on your profile.
- Create resume：Select "Create resume" to make resume from a scratch. You can choose your favourite template then fill in the resume information yourself.
- To edit your existing resume：Click on "Edit" in the lower-left corner to bring up the editor page. Change content and template based on what you like.
See the picture below for your reference:
Resume Editor components:
- Resume Template List: You can select any resume template you would like to use here. Use the filter above to filter templates based on their type.
- Text Editor & Style: This will be shown when the text is clicked. You can format texts, paragraphs, or insert icons with it. Moreover, you can click "Style" in the upper-left side to show the style of the paragraph.
- Template Management: You can move, copy, or delete the templates as well as view and edit the source code. To move the template, you can simply drag it to desired place.
Look picture below for your reference when editing resume on CakeResume: