If you are using the "Classic Resume Editor" (Original version), please follow the instructions below:
Click on the text color option to change text color, background color, or template’s background color. If you would like to erase the color, click on the "Eraser" icon next to it to reset the color to the default color (white).
If you are using the "New Resume Editor", there are 2 ways to change the background color of the segmented templates:
- Choose from 5 color "Themes" professionally selected by designers.
- Choose the segmented templates that you would like to change the background color of. Click on the "Pencil" icon on the right side and click on "Background" to choose the color you prefer.
If you would like to change the text color or the background color of texts, follow the instructions below:
1. Select a paragraph of text you would like to edit the color/ background color of.
2. Click on the "Text Color" to change the text color.
3. For the background color, click on "More Text" option.
4. Then you can click on "Background Color" based on your need.